Ark of Safety Ministries, Inc (AMS,Inc.) is a 501 c 3 non-profit Christian based organization, committed to empower, encourage and equip individuals, families, and communities by providing training, counseling referrals, and financial assistance. We receive many phone calls from people seeking help with a variety of problems.
To this end AMS, Inc. founder, board, staff or volunteers do not provide counseling services. We offer referrals to other agencies and therapists. They are qualified / certified to assist in the area of short-term, low-cost, professional counseling for individuals, couples and families who would not otherwise be able to afford it.
This resource list has been compiled by AMS,Inc for your convenience and contains names and contact information of psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors, support groups, and other mental health resources. AMS, Inc. does not endorse anyone individual or agency over another. You may want to contact your insurance company as your primary source for referral listings.
- Anthony Joseph, (Health & Wellness Coach)
- James & Dorothy Tucker (Family & Marital)
- Vandra Mason, (Youth & Christian Counseling)
- Gina Pregean, (Women, Seniors & Christian Counseling)
- Minister Janice Woods-Simpson (Women & Couples)
- Dr. Scott & Dr. Barbara Davenport (Family, Greif and Christian Counseling)
- Dr. Barbara Guthrie, (Certified Christian Services)
- Dr. Ray Dawn Joseph, (Neurology & Medical Review Counseling)
- Dr. Alice Milsap (Family & Christian counseling)
- Barbara Davis, MSW (Finanical & Christian Counseling)
- Dr. Elnora Conley, (Legal & Wellness Counseling)
Crisis Intervention of Houston, Inc. (CIH) 713.HOTLINE OR 713.529.TEEN
If you are a counselor, psychologist, medical doctor, minister, spiritual leader or life coach and you believe your expertise or services aligns with The Ark vision of REACHING OUT to people who have suffered a loss; and you would like to be included within our list of resources. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org